cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OILCAN
Scholar

ABOUT NOW TV

Having just joined NOW TV, am l right in thinking l choose which tv packages l wish to watch, e.g. Entertainment and Kids, and purchase a NOW TV stick to allow me to watch the programmes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

Yep you can pick and choose which of the five nowtv passes (i.e Entertainment, Kids, Cinema, Sports or Hayu) that you want to watch by purchasing each pass separately on your account.

If you haven't used the nowtv service before, then you can take advantage of the 14 day free trials if you wish (just remember if you don't want to continue with the service, make sure you cancel the passes before the trial date expires, otherwise you will be paying a monthly rolling subscription until you cancel).

To save further money look at nowtv vouchers or gift cards from places like Argos, Amazon, Currys etc.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

Yep you can pick and choose which of the five nowtv passes (i.e Entertainment, Kids, Cinema, Sports or Hayu) that you want to watch by purchasing each pass separately on your account.

If you haven't used the nowtv service before, then you can take advantage of the 14 day free trials if you wish (just remember if you don't want to continue with the service, make sure you cancel the passes before the trial date expires, otherwise you will be paying a monthly rolling subscription until you cancel).

To save further money look at nowtv vouchers or gift cards from places like Argos, Amazon, Currys etc.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

Forgot to mention if you are interested in buying a nowtv smart stick and have a local Sainsbury's near you, then Sainsbury's seem to be the cheapest price at the moment with a bundled voucher in the box for £15 where places like Argos and Currys are currently selling them at SRP of £20.

Prices from Currys, Argos, Tesco's may or may not drop to £15 this coming Bank Hoilday.

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplayView?catalogId=10123&langId=44&s...

OILCAN
Scholar

Many thanks.

OILCAN
Scholar

Thanks schnapps, l do have a nearby Sainsburys and will look at using the free trials too.Smiley Wink