cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

12 month pass and stick.

I have a Nowtv box with a current pass subscription running and have just purchased a smart stick with 12 month pass. I would like to use the stick instead of the box but can I use the stick and continue to use my existing pass and then activate the 12 month pass at a later date, or is it a case that once stick is activated so is the 12 month pass.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you setup your new nowtv stick with the pre loaded voucher using your existing nowtv account details the 12 month voucher is saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where you will see a message at the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers Waiting For You".

You can redeem the saved voucher at a later date if you wish (up to 12 months from date of purchase, though i wouldn't leave it that late myself just in case it gets close to the expiry date of the voucher).

If you wish you can start using your stick straight away, by watching some nowtv content on your current passes after you have setup the stick on your TV.

Should you come across a message on screen when trying to watch your current nowtv pass with the stick that you have reached your device limit, then go to My Account > Devices on here and remove one of your existing devices on your account list.

If you haven't got any device swaps left this month, jump over to live chat and ask them to remove your nominated device.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you setup your new nowtv stick with the pre loaded voucher using your existing nowtv account details the 12 month voucher is saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where you will see a message at the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers Waiting For You".

You can redeem the saved voucher at a later date if you wish (up to 12 months from date of purchase, though i wouldn't leave it that late myself just in case it gets close to the expiry date of the voucher).

If you wish you can start using your stick straight away, by watching some nowtv content on your current passes after you have setup the stick on your TV.

Should you come across a message on screen when trying to watch your current nowtv pass with the stick that you have reached your device limit, then go to My Account > Devices on here and remove one of your existing devices on your account list.

If you haven't got any device swaps left this month, jump over to live chat and ask them to remove your nominated device.