cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

smart box doing my head in HELP

Hi everyone i have one of the smart tv boxes its doing my head in to be quite honest the smaller one worked far better then this one i keep losing siginal on the freeview channels im using an ariel that was recommend to me by the now tv staff but i think its rubbish it was £9.99 out of argos i was wondering if anyone else has used one that works alot better where they are having no problems with siginal it also seems that if the freeview channes dont work because of the siginal then the sky channels dont seem to work either this is very annoying thinking of changing to something else maybe the firestick need something that is reliable and right now now tv is not reliable at all im having problems every day and does anyone know if they are having problems as i cant view anything at the momet i cant even get an signal with my ariel someone  please HELP xx

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...it also seems that if the freeview channes dont work because of the siginal then the sky channels dont seem to work either this is very annoying...

Well that's certainly most odd. I've not bothered using the Freeview tuner in my 'smart' box and the NOW TV app is working fine. Indeed, I'm watching the 'live' stream of MacGyver on Sky 1 right now Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
ok i got in contact with the chat thing and eventually we got the box working funny thou it said that MaGyver was unavailable ok maybe that might of been becasue i still had probs at that stage lol thank you for your reply