cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

pixelated image

All of the tv shows and box sets are heavily pixelated. Now tv smart box is plugged into the Ethernet and speed tests show 150mbps. This has been the case for the past couple of days now.

I can go through the apps on the box onto bbc, itv etc and they are perfect quality.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is the same, it’s very blurry, looks like 1960s tv. Also my stream keeps buffering so I cannot watching anything blurry without interruption. My connection is excellent. Must be at NOW TV end??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has also been doing this for the past two days
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now having the same problem, heavely pixelated picture and lost connection using the older Nowtv box as the Smart Box is now rendered useless since the latest firmware update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just gone on this afternoon and it’s now working perfectly fine with a quality picture. Haven’t made any changes and it’s the same now tv box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem for the past few days. Image quality is so poor that it is practically unwatchable. I have 75MB cable broadband & can watch Amazon, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, 4OD etc. with no problems whatsoever. Watching on NowTV black box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same issue. I am with Virgin 50Mb fibre and all devices show a normal full download speed. I made a guest account to try and resolve this issue but it only works for 30 min and it's back to a very bad quality picture!!!

I didn't have this problem before the last update so it may be connected with that I guess.

DO SOMETHING NOW TV !!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had same problem since update. It basically unwatchable. It nothing todo with my internet I have 200mb. Everything else in the house works fine Netflix amazon etc. I have the black now box the larger one. It even more annoying as I’ve just added movies as well as entertainment.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem with pixelated / buffering issues over the last two days with my new smart now tv box thats hardwired to the router.

its not the internet as netflix works fine, the older now tv box works fine and now tv works on my apple tv box.

but the buffering and the picture breaking up makes it unwatchable,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone with a Super Hub 3 Virgin router?

Get yourself a decent router and put the hub in the Modem mode.

No more connection issues for me !