cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ordered new smart box just one question though?

Hi, i've just ordered the new smart box. my question is im currently a subscriber on my xbox one, am i able to still watch now tv on my television using the smart box? do i juust log in with my details on the box in order for it to work?

Regards

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  Yes just sign into the box with the same username & password and your smart box will be added to your account as another device (you can register up to 4 and watch on 2 simulataneously) along with your xbox one.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You can use one NOW TV account on up-to four devices. For more information look here 😉

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

All you need to do on your new smart box is to log in with the same nowtv username and password you are using with your xbox.

On a single nowtv account you can have up to a maximum of 4 devices with 2 permitted simultaneous streams.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  Yes just sign into the box with the same username & password and your smart box will be added to your account as another device (you can register up to 4 and watch on 2 simulataneously) along with your xbox one.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although you can only do one change every month as I found today when received new smart box signed in but can't add for another month so useless till next month and removed Chromecast from device already as won't need it, I thought.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

@Have a word with Live zchat, they should be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link   http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much but sorted something for now