cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ordered new smart box just one question though?

Hi, i've just ordered the new smart box. my question is im currently a subscriber on my xbox one, am i able to still watch now tv on my television using the smart box? do i juust log in with my details on the box in order for it to work?

Regards

Joe

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: ordered new smart box just one question though?

Hi @InnerMonkeyBoy

Welcome to the forum.  Yes just sign into the box with the same username & password and your smart box will be added to your account as another device (you can register up to 4 and watch on 2 simulataneously) along with your xbox one.

Hope this helps

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @InnerMonkeyBoy,

You can use one NOW TV account on up-to four devices. For more information look here 😉

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@InnerMonkeyBoy

All you need to do on your new smart box is to log in with the same nowtv username and password you are using with your xbox.

On a single nowtv account you can have up to a maximum of 4 devices with 2 permitted simultaneous streams.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @InnerMonkeyBoy

Welcome to the forum.  Yes just sign into the box with the same username & password and your smart box will be added to your account as another device (you can register up to 4 and watch on 2 simulataneously) along with your xbox one.

Hope this helps

I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mentor

Although you can only do one change every month as I found today when received new smart box signed in but can't add for another month so useless till next month and removed Chromecast from device already as won't need it, I thought.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Vfor

@Have a word with Live zchat, they should be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link   http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Thanks!
Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks very much but sorted something for now
0 Thanks