cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no content on movies

I've had a now Tv box a couple of days now,and after reading posts on here i have realised that there is an ongoing issue with ' no content available ' on Sky Movies,I understand this is an old issue and proborbaly boring now but its new to me.

So for my £9.99 subscription all i get is 'whats new' and 'popular' in the movie choices generas, nothing else works just says no content, Do Sky really think im going to carry on with my subscription ,just for these 2 choices,thats not what i purchased the box for ? im not going to add another pass for Entertainment or Sport incase it does the same.

there is no customer service number and 'live chat' is never available,the product i think is really good in principle but not if it doesnt work,so in the BIN it will more that likely go,I will buy something else ,i will give it a month though.

Are Sky not under any kind of contract to provide me with what i pay for ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately i can't help with the no content bug which seems to be effecting a few nowtv box owners, where you are at the mercy of the NowTV Engineers to fix this, where i haven't heard anything for a while on the forum from the NowTV Team about this.

I have the nowtv smart box and haven't encountered this no content issue on my box (apart from the missing art work covers where rebooting my box fixed it), you could try the trouble shooting steps in this guide linked below, but i doubt they will work (suppose there is no harm giving them a go).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Not ideal, but a temporary sort of work around, is if you use either the NowTV App on your smart phone / tablet or your web browser on your PC when going to the nowtv website, you could browse the movies section and any films you want to watch then click on the "Add to My TV"  button on screen where the movies will then also populate across to the My TV  Watchlist folder section on your nowtv box.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately i can't help with the no content bug which seems to be effecting a few nowtv box owners, where you are at the mercy of the NowTV Engineers to fix this, where i haven't heard anything for a while on the forum from the NowTV Team about this.

I have the nowtv smart box and haven't encountered this no content issue on my box (apart from the missing art work covers where rebooting my box fixed it), you could try the trouble shooting steps in this guide linked below, but i doubt they will work (suppose there is no harm giving them a go).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Not ideal, but a temporary sort of work around, is if you use either the NowTV App on your smart phone / tablet or your web browser on your PC when going to the nowtv website, you could browse the movies section and any films you want to watch then click on the "Add to My TV"  button on screen where the movies will then also populate across to the My TV  Watchlist folder section on your nowtv box.