Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

multi coloured patches

watching game,f~~~ing green red blue and green patches on screen

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What are you using to get NOW TV? Box or app?

I've tried a box and 2 different apps but it's still happening. 

Have you noticed that this issue happens on a certain channel? I think it only happens on Main Event for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

What are you using to get NOW TV? Box or app?

I've tried a box and 2 different apps but it's still happening. 

Have you noticed that this issue happens on a certain channel? I think it only happens on Main Event for me.

Same here seems to be main event

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User im using the black now tv smart box on a wired connection,i get the issue on all channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FAO NOW TV.

This is still happening. Patches of coloured pixels still appearing on the Sky Sports Main Event channel (see attached pic). It is definitely only on the Main Event channel for me. I've tried LG app, Xbox app and now the NOW TV/ROKU 4K box app. Happens on all three.

I've given up with your customer services. It's like talking to a brick wall. I was promised a response from your 'technical team' within 24/48 hours. That was 17 days ago! I then got another email reply saying "Having checked, I've noticed that you're able to watch the content on your account without any difficulty." Watching the content has never been an issue. Watching a good quality stream without micro stutter and pixelation is the issue.

I'm honestly not sure whether I'm even in contact with actual humans on here. It's like an automated reply every time - "That's not good" etc etc. It's quite honestly the most insincere, patronising, hopeless customer service of ANY company I've ever used.

Why hasn't NOW TV progressed at all over the last 2 years or so? It's still ropey after all that time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's another example:

During the adverts on Sky Sports News (currently being broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event channel) the patches of bleeding colour pixels were apparent again. Please see attached photo. Arrows point out where the issue is.

After seeing these patches of coloured pixels live, I was then able to pause, rewind and pause again at the very same exact moment it happened previously. This suggests that the issue is with your broadcast stream.

Please pass this on to your technical experts. I'm doing all I can to help. Please try and do the same.

You don't seem too bothered about this happening on your live broadcasts. Maybe you'll be more bothered with it happening on adverts as well. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bump.

I'm going to post on this thread every 24 hours until I get a response and some confirmation that this is being looked into.

Can you imagine Netflix, Amazon Prime and others just ignoring this issue? No, me neither. Why are you so apathetic towards this big issue?

Imagine watching live Premier League on your Main Event channel and having to put up with these coloured pixel patches throughout the whole 90 minutes. It takes away the enjoyment big time. 

Again, the photo is attached for your benefit and also for any potential NOW TV customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another complaint from someone else on here. 

"sky main event sports channel picture quality is terrible,blue and brown marks keep appearing on picture and often goes blurry,all other channels are fine,i have super fast fibre and my router is spot on,its poor streaming quality from now tv/sky,please sort it or i am leaving".

Another one who states it is an issue with the Sky Sports Main Event channel. Hmmm. Maybe you'll believe us one day. 

Again, I've attached a screenshot of the issues from the other day. This isn't a problem that is just going to go away on its own. The disdain you're showing towards your paying customers is nothing short of a disgrace.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bump.

Problem hasn't gone away and, as much as you hope it will, won't until you fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still happening.

I notice someone got an answer to "When does the darts start" in a mere 11 minutes.

Meanwhile there's total silence to these continual issues with Sky Sports Main Event channel. 

Priorities eh! Smiley Mad