cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

engineer appointment check

I’m waiting for an engineer to set up my internet. I thought they were coming today between 8am and 1.30pm but no show. What do I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now TV decided today I don’t need an engineer but didn’t have the decency to inform me. Wasted a whole day. They say it is enabled. Trouble is I have just moved in and it looks as though I don’t have a phone line!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the Engineer suppose to gain access to your property or was the work external ?

Have you noticed any OpenReach Vans working on the local street green BT cabinet in your street or close to where you live ?

If it was me i would phone the NowTV Broadband Team, where you will find their telephone number under your My Account section, then select Orders & Appointments, then click on the drop down arrow below your live date to see the phone number to call.

Also, if the work was external and you already have a telephone line fitted in your property, have you checked if the Hub Router is live (three solid green lights on the front of the Hub) which means you are good to go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now TV decided today I don’t need an engineer but didn’t have the decency to inform me. Wasted a whole day. They say it is enabled. Trouble is I have just moved in and it looks as though I don’t have a phone line!