cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

NEW NOW TV SMART BOX

Can someone please help I want to completely cancel/delete my account for Now TV. I set up an account with Now TV but today I got a Now TV Smart Box instead as I wanted the Freeview channels too but I now needs Coaxial Cable and a Ariel I have no ide...

Sound Issues

Does anyone else have terrible sound on the Freeview tuner ?  The NowTV apps seem to handle the sound ok. The Spotify App however is awfull. I've messed with the sound settings on the box and the TV but no improvement. Swapped HDMI leads, etc Anyone ...

Resolved! Glitch on my box or everyones?

New Smart box arrived today set it up and something isn't right. When I go into tv guide and select NOW TV then select what to watch the Now TV app fires up and I have to select the stream I want to watch again. Is this an issue with everyone's or ju...

50Hz / 60Hz clarification please.

It appears that the new Smart box outputs at 50Hz which is good for NowTV sports content, compared to the older white and black boxes which were fixed at 60Hz output. No doubt 60Hz video (as found in the Youtube app for instance) will play. But does ...

Now Rv smart box

Is the remote on the new smart box both wifi and infrared? Do we know if cpu is same as standard now tv box (version2) ?

Now TV Smart Box

HiI have brought a Lg smart Tv so I can use my now Tv  however althoug on my old Tv when I use my box I can get not only Now but catch up Itv and 4 I cant on my lg smart  can I plug a Now box in to my smart LG