cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Free to air channels

I've done all the tests to try find channels but nothing works. I've reset done factory reset checked ariel moved it etc but no channels can be found. Live chat took an hour and still nothing worked. Any ideas?

satellite broadband

I am having difficulty setting up my box in that I get streaming, which is quite poor, but cannot access anything else.  Can anyone help?

NowTV Guide LIVE - KIDS CHANNELS NOT LISTED

Just got the Smart box and updated software on it. When I go to TV Guide, the NowTV live channels does NOT list any of the Kids package channels.   When is this bug going to be fixed?  It is very poor to receive the now Smart box and find out there i...

Resolved! New Smart box HDMI CEC?

Hi Can anyone who has this new box tell me if it supports HDMI CEC so that if the TV is currently on another HDMI input when you interact with the Now remote it will switch over the input to Now TV? Also if it is able to power on the tv when pressed ...

Sky Live Channels No longer live pause

Just noticed that Sky One, Sky Atlantic and Sky Living are no longer pausing the live channels. When you press pause it displays the channel info. Also there is a white rectangle at the bottom left of these three live channels. All other live channe...

Trick for quickly switching to Regional BBC

Don't know if anyone else has spotted this on the SmartBox. Whilst watching BBC 1 HD press OK after a few seconds BBC One from the very top of the channel list appears (your regional version) press OK to switch. This also works from any channel but o...

TV preview black in startup

Since the update dated 24th Feb my box sometimes upon startup displays a black box where the live TV preview should be? Even selecting it to watch TV changes nothing, you get no picture just the sound.  The only solution is to do a reset. Anyone else...

Resolved! Misleading advertising

I bought a Smart now TV box and a weeks sports pass through Curry's PC World. When it arrived it was a black nowTV box. I went to a store to exchange it. The customer service told me that it was indeed a smart nowTV box but that it did not have the f...