cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Can't log in to nowtv

I have been unable to log in to nowtv for a week now,ive reset password several times,i can log in on mobile phone but not on tv box??,No number to call for help either,online chat really unhelpful ive had 3 chats 2 cut off and the last ended chat wh...

New cable

Hi, first time using this site so hope someone can help.Just got now tv combo installed but want to move the router.Is the purple cable just a phone extension cable or is it a special one.Cheers Keith

Sky tv cable

Hi, just wondering - does the now tv box need to be plugged into an aerial or can it be plugged into a sky tv cable? Or alternatively does it just work from an internet connection, in which case can this be done wirelessly as my router is in a differ...

HDMI matrix

So I finally got around to doing something the wife has been bugging me about for months - connecting devices in the lounge (Freeview box, Blueray and NowTV) to a tv in another room (yes, the kitchen). I bought a 4 input 4 output hdmi matrix, ran a 5...

NOW TV display does not come on the TV screen

I leave my NOW TV box switched on and press Home on the control to wake it up and the light comes on the box. However, when I switch my TV on, occasionally the NOW TV display does not appear on screen. I get a "No signal" message. If I unplug the HDM...

Aerial issue

I have just received my smart box and set up date isn't till next week but I just wanted to find out I don't have a coaxial aerial in my home. How do I deal with this? Can I use indoor Aerial? I used to have sky box so different aerial?

picture loss?

hi all. anyone know why after watching freeview or now tv for several hours the picture will suddenly start to flick?  its like a loss  of signal the only remedy seems to be pulling out the power which sorts it out , it's hard wired to modem and usin...

NOW Smart box goes to standby during live tv

We've recently bought a NOW TV smart box for our bedroom and it was running fine for the first week or so, but the last couple of weeks whenever my wife watches live TV (or has live radio channels on) the box keeps randomly switching to standby with ...