cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Now Tv smart box, keeps freezing

Hi If anyone can help my smart box keeps feezing on the freeview channels after about 30 seconds, if i plug the aerial straight into tv, picture works fine any suggestions?

HDMI not recognised on one TV

Just purchased a NOW TV Smart box and connected it to our main Toshiba TV but the TV doesn't recognise the box over HDMI. Have tried multiple cables in multiple ports but still just get the blue screen as if nothing is plugged in at all. Tried in ano...

Sound glitches (stuttering) on some content

I've been very happy with the NowTV Smart Box until recently when I started noticing an annoying stuttering on the sound on a lot of content, but not all. For example, trying to watch "The Leftovers" season 1 episode 5, the sound from the beginning i...

Poor signal/picture quality

Hi I hope someone can help me.  When we first has NowTV it was fine for picture quality, occasionally had poor signal in really bad weather (i'm talking storms, not just a bit of rain), now however it's has become really bad even in bright sunshine. ...

Resolved! One nowtv smart box upstairs, what can I get downstairs?

Hello,I bought a nowtv smart box yesterday, with the 3 months entertainment and 2 month movies. I have this upstairs on my personal tv. I currently have 3 devices registered (my TV, my laptop and my girls laptop)My question is that my mother wants on...

Resolved! TV Guide

When did NOW TV update the smart box to directly access the NOW TV channels from the TV Guide without having to go into the app's tv guide?  

Resolved! Live Tv

Is it possible to restart a programme on live tv with a smart box?   

Can I get my apps on my pc

Hi, I have recently joined now tv and when I joined I ordered the combination package and entertainment pass for the year. It works fine in the living room but I put on my pc in my bedroom i noticed I can't get my apps that I can get on my tv. Do I n...