cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Resolved! Just Joined Now TV

Hi Everyone After being a Sky full fat subscriber for 16 years I decided I no longer wanted to pay 600+ per year and took stock of what I actually use. It turns out Atlantic, One, Living and Fox were pretty much the only channels so Now TV seems to b...

Resolved! Standby mode when change to main TV

Whenever we change from the Smartbox HDMI channel to something else, the NowTV box drops into standby within a couple of minutes. Can this be stopped or the length of time increased?

unable to log in to my account from my TV

I bought a NOW TV smart box a few days ago with a three month free entertainment pass. Created an account at NOWTV.com and connected my box to my TV. When i got to the sign in to my account screen on my TV i entered my account details and it came bac...

no signal

I have had now since oct/nov and this problem has only just happened today. There has been no signal for the past few hours. Any ideas what I should to do to try and fix it?

Channel numbers - new user couple of questions

Hi there Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but i couldn't see reference to it. I recently moved into a new house and have become a new customer with now tv who provide my internet and tv. I have a Nowtv Smart Box (with standard entertainment ...

Resolved! Change channels via app

Is there an option within the Now Tv iPad app or a separate app to change free view channels? It's very slow and not very practical to keep scrolling up and down the channel list to get to the channel I want.  I understand there are similar apps that...

TV not recognising Now TV box is there all the time

My brand new updated Now TV box is not being recognised by the TV all the time. It does some times but then sometimes it does not. The TV says it's not receiving a signal from the Now TV box. I have tried everything replaced cables etc. It works onc...

smart now tv box

hi,,i'm trying to log in to now tv section..but get a message saying "upgrade to get back into now tv"..ive tried to update.but nothing happens.current software version is 7.5.3 ... any ideas please as i cannot continue until ive updated thank you 

Now Tv smart box, keeps freezing

Hi If anyone can help my smart box keeps feezing on the freeview channels after about 30 seconds, if i plug the aerial straight into tv, picture works fine any suggestions?