cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xmas films

Why isn't sky movies Xmas on my channel lists?

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why isn't sky movies Xmas on my channel lists?

Hi @Anonymous User

if past years are anything to go by, the Christmas stuff should start to appear from the last week of November , but take back the pinch of salt as we don't know the definite.

although I must admit I'm waiting for the Christmas stuff to appear on here as well because the Christmas stuff on here tends to be much better than the stuff that is on that Freeview channel 

@Anonymous User might be able to give you a more definitive answer Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This happens to me now & again on my nowtv boxes, where sometimes a reboot of the nowtv box or router sorts it, however sometimes i have too wait until the next day where it fixes it's self with a new name refresh update on the Sky movies channels.

Sky Christmas is showing on my nowtv smart box, which is located between Sky Thriller & Sky Sci -fy / Horror.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

This happens to me now & again on my nowtv boxes, where sometimes a reboot of the nowtv box or router sorts it, however sometimes i have too wait until the next day where it fixes it's self with a new name refresh update on the Sky movies channels.

Sky Christmas is showing on my nowtv smart box, which is located between Sky Thriller & Sky Sci -fy / Horror.

@schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

now I feel like a complete Muppet. I hadn't even noticed it was there yet . I do apologise. Smiley Embarassed although it has appeared a week or two earlier than previous years. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @commanda6

Yeah, It does seem that the live Sky Cinema Christmas channel has been added early this year compared to previous years on nowtv Smiley Happy