cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do i enter the 6 figure code

I don't know where to enter the 6 figure code that is shown on the nowtv screen. The one that keeps refreshing. 

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I don't know where to enter the 6 figure code that is shown on the nowtv screen. The one that keeps refreshing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do i enter the six figure code please that come up on my tv  i had to change my handset for a new one Regards Colin.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WHERE DO I ENTER MY 6 DIGET CODE

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Where-do-i-enter-the-6-figure-code/m-p/491313/highlight/true#M6831

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do i enter the 6 figure code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had to do a reset on my nowtv box over a dozen times and every time I get the on screen code it takes me ages to find the relevant screen. Please don't tell me just to enter nowtv.com/tv because all that does is bring up a load of nowtv sites, none of which give me direct access to the screen I need. I had 3 codes go past last night while I trawled through all this repetitive guff until I got lucky. Why can we not have a direct link to this screen, labeled as such when we go onto the nowtv site?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t find where to put my 6 digit code

RoyB
Legend

On your pc, tablet or mobile, start a browser, and enter

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv

exactly as shown, in the URL bar at the top. Do not use the Google search box for this.

If you are in Eire, though, replace gb with ie when typing it in.

If you don’t have any luck with you usual browser, try one you haven’t configured in any way, out of Chrome, IE, Edge, or start Firefox in the mode that skips add-ins.

If you are still having difficulty, please provide a screenshot of what you see instead of the place to enter your six-digit code.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

have a new stick .have set up to point asking me to enter code on nowtv.com/ tv. but not getting anywhere.just want the entertainment channel