cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do i enter the 6 figure code

I don't know where to enter the 6 figure code that is shown on the nowtv screen. The one that keeps refreshing. 

31 REPLIES 31
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  that should not occur.  What device are you using?  Do a full reset on it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, it's the latest smart box with blue lettering on the top

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do I enter the 6 digit code

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read and follow step 5 of this guide linked below.

There is a green link in step 5 (nowtv.com/tv) where if you click on it and open it up with your phone or PC internet browser where there should be a box to enter the 6 digit code that you see on your TV screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On your pc, tablet or mobile go to nowtv.com/tv and enter the code in the box provided there. The code shown on your tv is only valid for about 10 - 15 minutes, after which it will show a new code.

Also, type the address nowtv.com/tv exactly as shown, and to not let your browser auto-complete the address, as it will invariably send you to the wrong page. 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On your mobile or pc go to nowtv.com/tv and enter the code there, then press enter/return. Don’t forget to enter the /tv part of the address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I  type that and include the /tv but no page appears that lets me put in the 6 digit code.l plenty nowtv.com pages but no place for code

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are based in the UK try this link webpage below where to enter the 6 digit code that appears on your television screen when setting up your stick.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

goto your phone/laptop/computer open an internet browser and type in nowtv.com/tv