cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

URGENT REFUND REQUIRED:

URGENT REFUND REQUIRED:

I recently noticed that you've charge £7.99 to my credit card on 27/5/19.

In a post 24/10/17 I requested that my credit card details be deleted from your records as I'd cancelled my subscription to NOW TV and did not want them stored.  You replied stating that they could not be erased but that they would not be used in future.  

Why then was did this £7.99 charge on 27/5/19 appear on my statement?  Can you please CONFIRM the details of my credit card are now deleted/removed from your records in order to be GDPR compliant, and that this situation will not happen again?

Please arrange for the refund to be made within 48 hours of this post [by Monday 10 June 2019]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User This is a user forum, so no one here can help you. What you need to do is contact customer support about your issue, there is a link at the bottom of this page. Sometimes someone from NowTV will post here, but in your case their advice will be the same as mine - contact customer support directly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV - can you please acknowledge my message?

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User This is a user forum, so no one here can help you. What you need to do is contact customer support about your issue, there is a link at the bottom of this page. Sometimes someone from NowTV will post here, but in your case their advice will be the same as mine - contact customer support directly.