cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two now units

I have a Now box in my lounge. I want to buy a now stick for my bedroom. Can I use two units for one account? I have movies and entertainment. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep no problem, you can have up to a maximum of six devices on your account, where you can watch two nowtv streams on your nowtv passes at the same time.

When you setup the new stick just make sure you use your existing account details that you use with your current movies and entertainment passes on.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep no problem, you can have up to a maximum of six devices on your account, where you can watch two nowtv streams on your nowtv passes at the same time.

When you setup the new stick just make sure you use your existing account details that you use with your current movies and entertainment passes on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV in the bedroom is a flat screen with HDMI sockets. Will the smart stick work on this tv please.

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If your TV has a spare HDMI port on it then the stick should be compatible (can't comment on if the two supplementary buttons on the smart remote will work for the TV standby on / off or volume adjust until you setup the TV with the stick, where most TV brands and model numbers should in theory work with these two additional buttons on the nowtv smart remote).

Also i can't confirm what the wifi reception and your download internet speeds will be like when using the stick in the bedroom.

Maybe test your existing Lounge NowTV box on the Bedroom TV to see if the wifi signal is sufficient enough in the Bedroom.

The NowTV box should have a better wifi antenna built into it, so if your new stick struggles over wifi in the Bedroom then maybe see if swapping it over with the NowTV box on your TV in the Lounge improves things (assuming your Router is closer to your Lounge rather than the Bedroom).