cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv showing no signal from now smart box after now update

Hi I got my smart working but then asked me to do an update which I did and then my tv screen went black and then showed no signal. Tried change g cables and resetting underneath but nothing works help please
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I got my smart working but then asked me to do an update which I did and then my tv screen went black and then showed no signal. Tried change g cables and resetting underneath but nothing works help please

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum

Is the box showing anything on screen when you switch it on?

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No nothing. I tried it again this morning and when I went into my source list on my tv the HDMI option  was in black ( as were the other options) rather than red as it was previously so thought it may work. But No, it returned to red!!!  I managed to set up the Wi-Fi and as soon as it started an update that was It!@!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No nothing. I tried it again this morning and when I went into my source list on my tv the HDMI option  was in black ( as were the other options) rather than red as it was previously so thought it may work. But No, it returned to red!!!  I managed to set up the Wi-Fi and as soon as it started an update that was It!@!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Did you purchase the box from us directly or a retailer?

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was a housewarming gift about 6 months ago and only got around to hooking it up.