cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ann1
Mentor

Tv pass

How does now tv work? I've just signed up & my broadband goes live on the 22nd, but have no idea about the tv entertainment pass, tried ringing but they can't help me

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ann1 

When you sign up to NOW Broadband during the sign up process NOW usually offers a discount for an Entertainment Membership.

Looking on their website under the Broadband section it's currently showing 12 months at £5.99 per month.

If you are interested in the deal, then maybe jump over to live chat and explain to them that you just signed up to NOW Broadband and didn't see the offer when going through the online order process.

Click on the green chat online button on this linked page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

To watch any of the different NOW TV Memberships you need a supported playback streaming device.

Have a read of this general help article which gives customers an idea what is NOW and one of the green links on the article should give you a list of supported devices to watch the NOW TV streaming service.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ann1 

If you already managed to add a discounted NOW Entertainment Membership to your Broadband order, then obviously ignore the first bit about my previous post.

Just read the last two paragraphs on my previous post and open the bottom link article "What is NOW" .

Hopefully this will give you a general idea about the NOW TV streaming service.

Ann1
Mentor

Thanku, I did apply the entertainment pack when I signed up,I've got my activation date for Internet, but heard nothing about the tv & can't find it anywhere on my account, it's so frustrating. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ann1 

I am not sure how the 12 months NOW Entertainment discounted offer works when you sign up and select it during the Broadband order process.

I don't know if it's automatically added to your online NOW account under the My Membership section or NOW emails you a voucher code to add to your account.

Don't know if the discounted Entertainment Membership or code is generated on sign up or live activation date.

Maybe double check your emails (including junk & spam folders) plus double check your NOW online account under the My Membership section.

If no joy jump over to NOW live chat (use the previous link that i posted).

Ann1
Mentor
Hi its all sorted now, thanku