cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's no where to plug an aerial into

Hello, my grandma brought a now tv smart box but decided she couldn't figure out how to use it so she gave it me to. I have set up an account. Plugged the box in, hdmi, and connected via WiFi. However, I wanted to get the freeview channels but there is NO WHERE on the box to plug the aerial into. There's the DC plug, under that is a reset button. Next to it is the ethernet cable plug. Next to that is the hdmi with a micro sd slot under that. And on the side is the usb plug. It says on the box that I can get freeview channels but I was under the impression you need an aerial. Is there some kind of adapter I need to convert it to a usb or what? I'm baffled.
Thanks in advance for any advice
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if she bought a smart box then it will have an aerial socket. It has blue writing on it. It sounds to me like she bought the wrong box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds like a standard NowTV box rather than the Smart box. The box with freeview is larger and flatter than the standard box.