cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV set to Nowtv

I have follwed the NowTv instructions to for my nowtv box. The tv is stuck on a page which says....NOWTV

On your mobile  device or computer, go to www.nowtv.com/TV

And enter this code: its a 6 digit code? I went to my mobile And went to the nowtv web page and i logged in using my email and password. The problem is what do i do next? Its frustrating that i cannot find a technical contact number to speak to someone. This is not a good start and im seriously thinking of cancelling the whole thing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you have entered the code from the television screen into the box on the nowtv.com/tv webpage your television screen should then refresh and say press enter to continue to start using the stick.

If you have got to this stage and the stick is ready to use and you are looking to redeem the vouchers on the stick, then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here and hopefully towards the top of the screen page will be a message saying "Vouchers Waiting for You" with a green link button to see your vouchers.

Click on the green link button and hopefully a futher page will open showing your vouchers ready to redeem or will be available to redeem once in the last 30 days of any existing offers still remaining on your passes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you have entered the code from the television screen into the box on the nowtv.com/tv webpage your television screen should then refresh and say press enter to continue to start using the stick.

If you have got to this stage and the stick is ready to use and you are looking to redeem the vouchers on the stick, then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here and hopefully towards the top of the screen page will be a message saying "Vouchers Waiting for You" with a green link button to see your vouchers.

Click on the green link button and hopefully a futher page will open showing your vouchers ready to redeem or will be available to redeem once in the last 30 days of any existing offers still remaining on your passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have purchased a second hand white old style now t.v. box for my son,have set up and now stuck on screen that says to log in on device and enter code that shows on the  tv. Where do i go to enter this code please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do you go on the webpage to enter the code please 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With your PC or mobile internet browser go to nowtv.com/tv (there is a link in the third paragraph of this copied help article below)

Step 5: Sign in or sign up

Scroll down to read the terms and conditions, then hit Accept.

Now grab your smartphone or computer and follow the instructions on your TV screen to sign in to your NOW TV account, or create an account if you're new to NOW TV.

Help tipWhen you see a code and you're asked to go to NOWTV.com/tv to enter it, make sure you type this address directly into your browser (rather than a search engine), and ensure the URL doesn't auto-correct and send you to NOWTV.com instead.

Wait a few moments while your apps update, then open the NOW TV app and away you go!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There Is no Web page for www.nowtv.com/TV...it keeps throwing me back to the home page & I can't find anywhere to enter the code. I can watch content on my phone app, but want to watch on my TV. (I have a 3 month entertainment pass, which is showing under my account.) Help please