cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV devices not working

I have 3 TV's with NOW TV sticks and boxes on and none of the the NOW TV part will work but all other apps will ie BBC Iplayer , ITV Hub , Channel 4 and Channel 5 catch up , i have the NOW TV app on my tablet and this works fine , and would like to know why the TV devices are not working 

Is anyone else having the same issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

A number of people have said the same and for some of them one work around is to look for a programme in the search menu and open it from there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

A number of people have said the same and for some of them one work around is to look for a programme in the search menu and open it from there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for your response and yes that does work but with all 3 devices not being that old I wouldn't be expecting to have these issues on all of them , it's very frustrating not being able to go to my watch list or continue to watch list

Saint1976
Elite 3

Glad you got it working, sort of. There's been lots of reports of bugs etc in the last few weeks and I'll assume with so few people still working at NowTV that there is a backlog of issues to sort. Fingers crossed, when more staff get back to work these issues will get sorted a bit quicker.