cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Guide Disappeared!!

Hi,

I am new to Now TV having purchased a smart box earlier this week. All was great, really impressed however this morning have gone to watch the freeview channels and find that on the main first screen, the TV Guide option along with "Home" and "Best of Catchup" have all disappeared?!? Only giving me the "My Apps", "App Store" and "Settings" options. Have tried to reset and turn it on and off again but no luck!

Am I doing something wrong or do I have a faulty box?

Help!

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Andy appreciate your help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
I’ve just had exactly the same problem as Steve! Have had no tv channels all over Xmas! Have reset many times switched off etc but to no avail!
I have just tried your secret screen format Andy & 🙂 👍 we are back up & running! Thank u 😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this issue now. 3 days in and a new Now TV stick. Internet signal is apparently excellent, forced software updates, factory resets, unplugging everything and still no home, catch up or TV guide. I'll wait for this current pass to cease and on eBay the stick goes! Should have got Amazon fire in the first place. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you resolve this problem as the same has just happened to me. Someone suggested factiry reset?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any joy with this LOG5064??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this issue today. After factory reset, uploading the software again. Restarting, reset using the button, finally resolved after reconnecting the leads to the the aerial.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the box with the tv guide, probably bought it 2 years ago. Have had to reset it 3 times now. Tonight I tried all the options but all that worked was holding the reset button until I had to do a completely new set up. Not exactly ideal really and I would not recommend this piece of plastic to anyone until it is more stable. Firestick next I think.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lots of us are getting these problems, I've had my box for three years without problem till two days ago