cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryL
Regular 2

Re: TV Guide Disappeared!!

The old faithful turn it off at the plug and then back on did the trick for me, every piece of electronics goes wrong at some point.

0 Thanks
BenGG
First Poster

I have exactly the same issue - the TV Guide menu item disappeared- I turned TV and box off at the plug and it came back but it's happened twice

0 Thanks
Molly70
First Poster

Worked for me thanks for the advice I found looking at your forum 😁😁😁😁

Danny001
First Poster

I have the same problem as the original post. How was this resolved?
0 Thanks
ds_uk
First Poster

Had same problem. Also heard buzzing noise from box when near to it. I waggled and pushed all the cables, recycled power and the TV guide came back. Buzzing noise also stopped. Guess it was cable connection problem.

0 Thanks
schnapps Champion 4
Champion 4

@ds_uk

The buzzing noise that you are hearing might be the smart box inbuilt fan which would vary in speed depending on the internal temperature of the smart box.

0 Thanks
Dillan888
Occasional Poster

Has just happened to me was watching the to guide earlier today but now it's gone! It's what I use most need a fix or it's going
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Dillan888
Occasional Poster

Just went on live chat and they said hold the reset button that is underneath the box for 30 seconds, this then brought the to guide option back!
0 Thanks
Andy1603
First Poster

I have just had the same issue and went into to the secret settings and bingo..!!! Software update and its all back. Cheers.
0 Thanks
Prescott1979
Occasional Poster

Hi I'm new also and when I go to TVs guide the page is blank with just nowtv TV guide time options all across the top of the screen! Any idea why I'm having this problem? Thanks 🙏
0 Thanks