cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jobbie8
Scholar

Re: TV Guide Disappeared!!

I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. The screen just went to that menu after trying to tune Freeview channels.
I did a factory reset, now everything is fine.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey,

I have exactly the same problem, the TV guide just dissapeared...

Can it be fixed or will I have to return it?
0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The original poster didn't reply to say if the problem was sorted or not, but if you also try a hard reset of the box and if it doesn't help, post back - with the box powered up insert a pin or bent paper clip into the reset hole at the rear and hold in until you see the box reset. You will need to re-enter your wifi and NOW TV account details afterwards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help, that worked and the TV guide is back!

Endre
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have 2 NOW boxes, one shows TV guide and i can get all Freeview channels, the other box does not have this option, never has, how do i install this onto the box please

Many thanks

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Are both boxes the same or different? Free to air channels are only available on the Smartbox which is the slim one.

Cheers

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I had the same problem and this worked for me 👍
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, mines just done this too. So I have to reset the whole thing. It's stuff like this that means I never recommend any of this garbage to my mother.

I thought it was a good free view box, turns out it's junk after all.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This exact thing just happen the free view channel and other options on the home screen just not there only the 3 mentioned in the first post. Forcing the software update took 2 mins and did the job thanks
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I often loose the TV guide as explained here. It sometimes comes back after an hour and sometime after a day
0 Thanks