Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert 2

Re: TV Guide only now & next?

@ClockEnd wrote:

@Andy wrote:

ClockEnd wrote:As the new Now TV box is the best way of watching Now TV, especially sports with the 50Hz frame rate and the 30 minute buffer, then I wouldn't send it back. Also if 1080p streams ever arrive this box will have no issues with them. 

The Chromecast also does 1080p and 50Hz though. Not knocking the NOW TV Smart Box, but it's not automatically the best option for everyone given their needs and other devices available to them.

@Andy 

I primarily use a Roku Stick these days as it has Amazon Prime, Google Play, Wuaki and Netflix . Convenience outweighs the quality (which is only applicable to live channels) especially as I only have 2 HDMI inputs on the TV.  I use the Smart box for Sports because of the 30 minute buffer and the 50HZ output being superior.  I would say overall the Smart box is the best overall in terms of functionality and picture quality if all you do is watch Now TV.

And you can put an Ethernet cable into it directly without messing around with Chromecast adaptors and the various issues that arise https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6306422 .  
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: TV Guide - 7 day epg

@Zutanoz still just now and next. I agree is frustrating especially at end of program in adverts between that and next program.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: TV Guide - 7 day epg

Vote for the idea if you want this improved!

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/7-Day-EPG-TV-Guide/idc-p/416915

Currently watching on catch-up: Modern Family S11, The Flash S6, Arrow S8, Supergirl S5
Waiting for boxsets: Runaways S3 .
Highlighted
Expert

Vote for the idea to improve this aspect!

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/7-Day-EPG-TV-Guide/idc-p/416915

Currently watching on catch-up: Modern Family S11, The Flash S6, Arrow S8, Supergirl S5
Waiting for boxsets: Runaways S3 .
Highlighted
Scholar 2

EPG. Will we ever get it?

I have 2 smart boxes. Been a while now but still no update on a 7 day EPG. How can any box these days not have this? Even the cheapest freeview boxes have this
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: EPG. Will we ever get it?

+1 for an EPG 😐

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hey Andy. I'm new to NOWTV and also have pretty much the same issues as Harrisonact1. I am also very frustrated with not being able to view a week long program guide. I was a skytv customer for 12 years and no loyalty rewards there! While waiting for my NOWTV to be activated I was stuck with watching my freeview channels. I still have my sky box and when watching freeview I was able to access the sky tv guide. Now after connecting my NOWTV setup I am unable to access the skytv week long tv guide.

I am hoping you might be able to tell me if there is any hope of accessing my skytv guide while still connected to my NOWTV and if so could you please HELP!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Surfer unfortunately not on the smart box. I'd use the website version of  the Sky TV guide. It does have the advantage of allowing you to keep watching whilst browsing.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.