cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV GUIDE - Radio Station logos.....

IMG_1513.JPGHi, For the past 10 to 12 days I've had problems with the Radio Station logos on the TV Guide. When I select TV Guide then go across to 'Radio' I notice the radio station logos don't appear they show the NOW TV channel logo list. I have tried restarting the Smart Box etc but it is still the same. As you can see from the picture the 'radio listings' guide is correct but the logos are not correct. Would be great to have Tony Blackburn do a show on Sky Atlantic thou! 😉 Smiley Very Happy

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

IMG_1513.JPGHi, For the past 10 to 12 days I've had problems with the Radio Station logos on the TV Guide. When I select TV Guide then go across to 'Radio' I notice the radio station logos don't appear they show the NOW TV channel logo list. I have tried restarting the Smart Box etc but it is still the same. As you can see from the picture the 'radio listings' guide is correct but the logos are not correct. Would be great to have Tony Blackburn do a show on Sky Atlantic thou! 😉 Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm Sure DJ Target would be great on Sky Living also Smiley LOL

Have you checked to see if the box is running on the latest software you can do this by following these steps

This updates your software, fixing any faults in the process.

• Start by pressing your NOW TV remote control buttons in this order:

Home x5
Fast Forward x3
Rewind x2

• Select the Update Software option that appears on the next screen.
  • Press OK, even if you already have the latest version. 

Let us know if this helps

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply & help Aaron. I have tried what you have suggested but it doesn't seemed to have worked. Still have DJ Target on Sky Living at 7pm - 10pm lol

With the NOW TV/Radio logos mixed up it's a great guessing game of what the radio station is by looking at the presenters or radio show titles! 😉 

Strange, when I select 'Free-to-air' or 'NOW TV' the logos change to the proper 'logos' for those channels....so strange it's only happening to the radio station logos!Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was there any resolution on this as I am seeing the same issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I had the same identical issue when undertaking the smart box trials which i reported to the NowTV Team.

For me it was caused during one of the trials software updates and it's been such a long time since the box trial, i can't remember how it was eventually resloved on my box.

My smart box EPG is perfectly fine now, so it was either a newer software update that fixed the issue or perhaps i carried out a full factory reset ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, thanks for the reply. I'll try updating the software and if that doesn't work I'll try factory reset.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are going to try a hard factory reset, then this guide below will help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box

After you factory reset your smart box, you will need to re enter your username account details and have to re scan the Freeview TV channels once again.

Then i would suggest checking the EPG and if it is still showing the same identical issue, then maybe try a further forced software update in the secret menu page.