cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Box

Hi

I have just signed up to the broadband/tv/phone package. The TV Hub has arrived and has been installed. BT have been and connected me. Broadband is working.

I have not however received any sort of TV box. I am told I need a tv box or similar to stream tv channels, boxsets etc.

I have looked on account but the help section is no help at all. I have tried phoning Now but that is next to useless.

How do I find out if I have a box on the way or not?

I'm not impressed with the customer service so far. None existent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV don't supply a TV streaming box with their Broadband & Phone package only the Hub Router unless you ordered the NowTV streaming stick has a separate order on their website.

Sometimes they offer a discounted NowTV Pass with the Broadband & Phone package but this deal doesn't include a TV streaming box or stick.

NowTV expect you to provide your own streaming devices (have a read of this link below on ways to watch NowTV).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV don't supply a TV streaming box with their Broadband & Phone package only the Hub Router unless you ordered the NowTV streaming stick has a separate order on their website.

Sometimes they offer a discounted NowTV Pass with the Broadband & Phone package but this deal doesn't include a TV streaming box or stick.

NowTV expect you to provide your own streaming devices (have a read of this link below on ways to watch NowTV).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh

I see, the kept that quiet.

I will have to buy the flash drive or similar.

That's bloody sneaky.

I can watch on my laptop but would rather have on tv.

I will look at the link you provided.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought I had signed up for the NOW TV package but realise all I was getting was the hub and therefore broadband, landline rental and calls. If I want to access the extras then I need some device to enable this and after further research, have decided on the NOW TV stick which comes with a remote control. At £25 one off payment this will enable me to access the full range of channels available so I await its receipt so that I can put it to the test. I wish all this had been made clearer to me at the time of ordering!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The £25 payment is the cost of the now tv stick you will still need to pay the monthly pass cost depending on what package you are looking ie kids,movies,entertainment 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey 36

You forgot to mention the free pass that comes with the stick.