cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Switching accounts on roku box

Hi

I have an entertainment, movies and kids package and it works well on four devices, using two at a time. 

I've decided to go half with my nephew for the sports package, we will use his details and have two devices each. How do you log out of your account and log in on a new login?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

1) To log out, select "My account" in the app and you should see a sign out button. 

2) I hope this will make sense:

Say you have 2 devices and your nephew has 2 devices, you will be able to watch on TWO devices at a time, so on one of yours and one of your nephew's.

If this will be on a brand new account, I think you can add 4 devices in one go but after that, you must wait a calendar month before adding anymore. You can remove as many as you like though.

If this doesn't make sense, let me know. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

1) To log out, select "My account" in the app and you should see a sign out button. 

2) I hope this will make sense:

Say you have 2 devices and your nephew has 2 devices, you will be able to watch on TWO devices at a time, so on one of yours and one of your nephew's.

If this will be on a brand new account, I think you can add 4 devices in one go but after that, you must wait a calendar month before adding anymore. You can remove as many as you like though.

If this doesn't make sense, let me know. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, I was looking in the main menu not in the NowTv application.