cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still having Now Tv ap problems following update!

Hi is anyone else still having problems with the Now Tv ap following the update?
I have rebooted, updated, disabled pings, reduced mbps etc etc all without success, Now Tv are less than helpful and leathe to admit a software issue with certain internet routers, I am with Talk Talk like many others and am now fed up with not receiving a service that I’m paying for!

Does anyone have any solutions that actually work with this issue?? 😤
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried the suggestions in this thread linked below ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Now-TV-Smart-Box-NowTV-App-after-Update/td-p/460389

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve tried the lot lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem, occasionally if I have the patience,I can force an update procedure and restart etc, and it might come on, and it runs fine until I stop watching.

I can't find much about the problem online, sounds typical of Sky with their updates and box problems as a result.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I agree, since the update I’ve managed to use the service twice and like you say after about 2 hrs worth of resetting etc, I’ve made a complaint and they have said to buy a new smart box which they will refund (mine is out of warranty by a few months), I’m doubtful that this will change anything unless the configuration is different in the new models, who knows but as they’re refunding I thought it was worth a try! I let you know what happens 👍🏻
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Smartbox received and still having same issues, surprise surprise!!! 😤