cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass

Hi 

I can’t purchase a sports pass, why is this happening and can this be fixed because I have planned to watch the football today. 

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem unable to purchase day pass error code Pl-0 any help please can't get status update or live chat !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - me too - what's going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, I hope someone at nowtv is working hard to fix the problem or else I'll miss the footie, very annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. Cmon sky let me give you my money

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar issue - I can’t apply a sky sports month voucher online. After chatting online (eventually) I was just advised that it’s a known issue that’s been worked on. There is no eta for resolution, so it looks like I’m missing out big time on the football today!! Very disappointed to say the least. I was advised that I’d be emailed once resolved and to keep checking the online community meantime. I have bought another voucher for a family member for Xmas too, so hopefully we don’t need to go through all this again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

This is a known issue we are working hard to resolve, we do apologise for any inconvenince cause. please follow this link for updates

https://help.nowtv.com/service-status/