cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports on demand

Where is the sports on demand section,can’t seem to find it on my box??? 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn’t appear on my stick, but is on iPad.  As someone elsewhere stated, start on iPad/Android, stop and it will be in continue watching on the stick/box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh I took it by @Simon-J post earlier it was live across all suitable devices,maybe not

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

At moment it is only on PC/Mac and Smart Devices such as a phone or tablet.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

As @Anonymous User  has mentioned this feature has launched burt so far only on certain devices. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass

And on selected devices, you can now relive your favourite sporting moments or catch up on the ones you missed with over 2500 hours of on-demand sports content. Ranging from match highlights to documentaries, sports on demand is available on PC and Mac, smartphones and tablets (and will be coming to more devices soon). Plus, you can download most on-demand content on mobile, too.  

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes just like when Boost and Red Button, it seems that NowTV new features don't always launch on all devices at the same time but rollout as it launches in time.

Only thing I want now from NowTV now is a full 24 hr TV guide it has everything else now added a lot this year and is very nice to see.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you think a 24hr TV guide is on the cards??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I would hope so but I haven't heard anything but i can't see what else really seperates them now from the Full Sky experience except amount of channels i guess

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

sure, but until it is fully rolled out you can use the workaround of starting the show on an iPad and then watching it via continue watching on anything else.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it seems the sport on demand section is not yet available in the Now TV app on my Samsung TV, or smart stick. This is really annoying as it would be so much easier to browse the catalogue and play anything I want, like we currently can on mobile devices.

There is however a workaround I’ve found to play on demand stuff on either a Smart Stick, or built in TV app. All you have to do is open the search function, and search for what you want, and the Sports stuff does indeed show up. You do need to know the exact name of the program you want to play, so I would suggest first using your phone/tablet to see what you want to play on demand, then use the search function on your TV app/smart stick to find the same and play it on the big screen.

You could always use Chromecast as well, as another workaround should you also own one, however note that this would use another device slot.