cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds keeps cutting out on movie's and entertainment pass

So I've invested in a movie pass and what a big mistake. Any film I try to watch sound keeps dipping in and out. Watched same movie on netflix and no issue at all. I was hoping movie pass would work well but starting to regret on investing a movie pass for this. Poor quality indeed. Now tv sort this bug out ASAP or you'll be losing many customers at this rate.
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I take it this has never been addressed by the powers that be then? I just bought a 4500 box for the Freeview functionality as well as for Now TV watching and its VERY annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. I have a Roku Stick+.  I have not been able to solve this issue despite restarting the Roku or removing and reinstating the relevant app.  I also experience the same problem when viewing Amazon Prime via the Roku;  Amazon say it's the Roku, Roku say it must be the App.  I am, sadly, non the wiser.

Would love to find a solution.   HELP us PLEASE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine seems to be working properly now for the remainder of this film since changing audio settings, restarting and I changed to a brand new HDMI lead for luck. I think the auto detect audio settings are the main issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that Rhythmeister.  I have changed audio settings moved the HDMI and cancelled Auto detect audio settings as suggested but still no joy.  I say no joy but I only had one cut in sound during a 45min episode instead of 3 or 4 so perhaps I'm moving in the right direction.  I will persevere.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Further to my earlier post on this subject.  I made further changes to the Audio settings in the Roku Stick+ and watched the second episode of 'The New Pope' without any break in the sound.

Just for info here are the settings I'm using:-

In the Home page scroll down to Settings then to Audio where there are four options:-

Menu Volume set to High

Audio Mode set to Auto Dolby Digital

Audio Preferred Language set to English

HDMI set to Dolby Digital

My TV and Soundbox are also set to Dolby Digital.

I hope this helps .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They really need to sort this I’ve been watching the whole of season 8 the walking dead and in some crucial talking scenes the sound cuts out and even if I go out and back in it still cuts it out so I’m missing important dialogue and don’t know why something happens later on!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Put on the brand new on today black panther on my now tv app on my lg tv. What would you know the sound keeps cutting out. I am paying for the full package to loose half the sound in everything I am watching. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Us too on black panther this evening. Annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been looking over Google and this seems to have been a on going problem for a long time .Why have they not fixed it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing much helping. I put it back onto the main menu and then put it back on, it ok for a short time .