cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds keeps cutting out on movie's and entertainment pass

So I've invested in a movie pass and what a big mistake. Any film I try to watch sound keeps dipping in and out. Watched same movie on netflix and no issue at all. I was hoping movie pass would work well but starting to regret on investing a movie pass for this. Poor quality indeed. Now tv sort this bug out ASAP or you'll be losing many customers at this rate.
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same problem watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Thought it was my amp or Roku 3 but I’ve never had any issues with Blu-ray, Netflix or Amazon!! They need to sort this out FAST!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get sound cutting out intermittently too, though not for a month or so. Seems to be a long standing issue unfortunately, and seemingly random.

Sometimes pausing or rewinding fixes it, but usually going back to the main screen and going into the film again does it. That does break the atmosphere of what your watching though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happening on the Walking Dead too! Aaaarggg!!

Is there a patch i've missed??

How so we make it stop? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, trying to watch AHS and the sound is terrible! Keeps cutting out! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This keeps happening to me, I’m trying to find some help on it but can’t find anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem with The Last Ship (S5 Ep3) during the last ten minutes or so the sound is off more than it’s on, I just watched The Walking Dead (S9 Ep1) and the sound was perfect all the way through so it’s not a problem with all content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this issue. I've logged out and back on, paused, rewind, FF, noting helps and its ALWAYS at the same bits so I know it's not a connection issue. And only with some of the episodes. So frustrating!! Sometimes it's lasting through whole conversations then others it's just a second 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got this problem when trying to watch the wire. I contacted the live chat team who talked me through a reset to my box which worked for two episodes... now it's back to cutting out again. Shocking.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting this issue on the walking dead Season 8. Its really annoying, is there a fix?