cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound cutting out

Does anyone else suffer with the sound cutting out when watching live TV on nowtv? Free view channels don't have this issue.

I have 200mb internet connection and the nowtv box is wired in so don't think it can be a connection issue.

It appears to have gotten worse in the last week. Any help is very much appreciated
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I get it sometimes- I just change source then back to the box and that seems to cure it and if on a film I just pause, rewind a fraction and play and it's back- it is very strange - I nearly bought a new tv/ sound bar thinking it was one of those playing up and the audio going south lol- then i tested  both and no qll good- fault defo with the Box -Richard

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get sound cutting out on 5USA but for me to fix issue I just pause channel then it’s sorts itself and I have experience sound cutting out on now tv channels
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also experience sound cutting out, it's really annoying and spoils the entertainment experience. Purchased the NowTV box Saturday (five days ago) and all appears to be well - apart from the constant sound cut. Every minute the sound drops out for 2 seconds, like clockwork. Anyone aware of a fix for this?