cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

“Sorry, something went wrong” error

I keep getting the “Sorry, something went wrong” error message - it happens every few minutes!

I’ve turned off the power to the Now TV smart box, restarted the router and performed a factory reset - none of it worked. I’m still getting the “sorry, something went wrong” message.

It happens whether I’m watching live tv or a playback. If I’m watching the latter, it doesn’t remember where I was and starts again from the beginning. Why else can I so as it’s extremely frustrating?

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

so true. This has been going on for 3 days. Totally crappy service and even worse you cant speak to anyone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I,m having the same problem.i can sign in to my phone with no problems,but when I try to sign in on my now tv box it says sorry something went wrong even though I,m putting in the right email and password.also I started getting the same above message whilst watching any now tv programme,very frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues. I cannot sign in, had problem 3 days. I've changed password 3 times. Can't talk to anyone. Really ridiculous. What am I paying for?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

not sure if this helps or not.

we have 2 boxes doing the same.

My daughter found a secret menu.

Press home 5 times

press fast forward 3 times

press reverse 2 times.

Select update software and do it even if it's the same version.

Worked on both boxes for us

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Better be. Else I want a % refund 😬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So fed up first it was unknown page error now this just got new software  update  on now TV stivk . Every 10min when watching catch up and the programme starts from the beginning 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have a few boxes and a stick, its happening on them all 😞

Sent message but until then I don't know what to do