cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robiq
Mentor

Re: Smartbox stuck on home ..

Me too. Have tried all the normal procedures nothing works. Was about to drag my box back to the shop before checking this forum. Perhaps an announcement on main page from NowTV might help other customers. Hope it's fixed soon.
0 Thanks
sbarker14
Mentor

Thought it was just me! Just got the Nowtv combo a few days ago and thought my new smart box had broken already! Hopefully they'll fix it soon!
Danvodden
Advocate

Pulling my hair out - cannot reset the bloody box as its froze on Home screen and I've reset - unplugged and restared 10 times before coming here!

Danvodden
Advocate

Same here.

0 Thanks
rphopkins
Mentor

Same for me. Communication doesn't seem to be NOW's strength.
0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Technical issue by the looks of things.  Has been flagged to tech team by chat.  Forum team not is yet.   Does everyone have a list of alternative devices to try:  Please see below link to devices:
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices  might need to get chat to free up a slot for you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Highlighted

you think these twits would put a big notice on the main now tv page!

have tried using the help for frozen box wasting my time and then tried contacting them on live chat and magically they have closed it all down Smiley Sad

makes you mad wonder how many others going round the same stupid circles because they are to lazy to put up a big notice on the main home now tv page

basil

0 Thanks
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

0 Thanks
H7-0
Advocate

Me too, up on a Saturday morning unplugging cables, resetting boxes etc

0 Thanks
Damo05
Advocate

It would be good if sky posted In this topic with a update on how they are fixing there blunder and when . Instead they close there live chat and send out generic emails 👎 They should be embarrassed.