cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart box with freeview

Can I watch freeview channels on my smartbox without using internet as long as I have an ariel connected?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can I watch freeview channels on my smartbox without using internet as long as I have an ariel connected?

Hi @Anonymous User

Yes, you can but you will need to have an Internet connection to get through the initial setup process on the box. After that you should be able to disconnect box from the Internet and what's the Freeview channels to your hearts content

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Yes, you can but you will need to have an Internet connection to get through the initial setup process on the box. After that you should be able to disconnect box from the Internet and what's the Freeview channels to your hearts content

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our router is broke and we can't watch freeview, what an absolute disgrace and rip off!!!!