cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart box tv screen shakey

Hi all, just bought a smart box and registered. Set up went well and all seems working, except the picture on my TV ''shaking'' up and down slightly. Anyone !!!!!!

181 REPLIES 181
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's the model number @Anonymous User ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried the box on the tv upstairs and it works fine, this tv is a Samsung too but older than the one downstairs and 720p.

Tried the one downstairs on 720p and 1080p and it wobbles/shakes on both settings.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

As you would have read on this thread there is an issue with some models of Samsung Tv's and our Smart Box.

There is a fix that is currently being tested before we publish an update for the app.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I see, this seems rather shoddy.

What's the eta on this issue being fixed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

It shouldn't be too much longer , Roku (who make our boxes) identified the issue , they have developed a fix for it.

The new software is with our teams who are doing more tests before the new build is released.

I will try and find out an eta 🙂

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Cheers that would be good. 

Was looking forward to trying out the free view on the box, back to the Roku3 I go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy, do you have an ETA on that fix yet? I've just bought a Smart box to watch the Ryder Cup this weekend and my Samsung TV is showing the same shakey picture as other users have found.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

LE40M87BDX/XEU

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any update on this fix? Having same issue with Samsung TV. Newly purchased now tv box is currently a waste of money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - picture shaking. Samsung TV. Instant headache.  Can;t believe I've just read 9 pages of thread and there's  no fix for it yet.