cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart box tv screen shakey

Hi all, just bought a smart box and registered. Set up went well and all seems working, except the picture on my TV ''shaking'' up and down slightly. Anyone !!!!!!

181 REPLIES 181
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an email this morning from Now Tv stating that the update had been released, however, just been on my box and no such update has appeared. checked the update menu and the last update is from the initial boot up when i got the smart box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtvjpeg.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

we are still having this issue.

we still have had no update for the box, when will it be availble for all users??

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. Are you still having issues?

Are you able to try resetting the Smart Box via the button on the base of the box?

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User i have tried the "half-wit" restart, as you would be aware if you actually read this thread @Anonymous User has already advised that there should be an update and until this update is actually released, I will continue to have this issue.

I am very annoyed that I was advised via email that the update was out and you are now wasting mine and everyone elses time who are waiting for an update with the basic "have you tried restarting the box" suggestion. Please can you contact Roku or your technical engineers and find out when this update will actually be out. I made the silly mistake of already redeeming my 5month now tv entertainment pass when i got the box back in August and I am unable to use it to its potential due to this technical issue. It is now October and we are all still waiting, so i suggest that Sky and Roku sort this out asap. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I have just spoken with our team and they have advised that the software update should have been released that fixes this issue.

Would it be possible to follow the steps here for me to force a software update and to let me know if the issue has been resolved ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

DSC_0881.JPGDSC_0879.JPG_20161014_174551.JPG

@Anonymous User I have tried as suggested and no such update and the problem persists. Tried it wwhilst using my Samsung tv. Howver taken these pictures on my bedroom tv just to prove I have tried as suggested

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know @Anonymous User

Let me look into this and I will get back to you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also still having this issue. Have tried every trouble shooting option possible. Am hoping NOW TV come up with a fix soon or I will be requesting a refund. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am also still having this issue. Have tried every trouble shooting option possible. Am hoping NOW TV come up with a fix soon or I will be requesting a refund. 

What model of Samsung television do you have?