cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart box tv screen shakey

Hi all, just bought a smart box and registered. Set up went well and all seems working, except the picture on my TV ''shaking'' up and down slightly. Anyone !!!!!!

181 REPLIES 181
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy-S,

Same issue here.  The picture has been shaky since I got my Now TV smart box a couple of months ago.  I've tried factory reset and reapplying latest software without success.

Samsung TV model is LE40M87BDX.

Now TV box serial number is 568661828813.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue with me, plugged in the smart box last night for the first time. It was fine during initial setup, then it installed a load of updates and now the picture is vibrating up and down. In the old days before flat screens when everyone had CRT tube monitors, I would say it had a refresh rate issue as thats what it looks like.

I have a 2007 Samsung LE46M878DX

My Now TV Smart Box serial is: 56867F201639

Any chance you could get the fix deployed to me too? Quite keen to give the box a go, it's unusable at the moment. As a note, I've tried a soft and a hard reset and checked for more updates, to no avail.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bump - it would be good to get an update on this, my box is currently completely useless...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

We're still getting this looked into and are working on getting a fix as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll update you all once we know more.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Any update on this?

Would be good to know if it's being worked on right now or just something that will be fixed in the future. I'm coming to the end of my refund period so need to know whether to take it back or wait.

Appreciate the help.

Dave

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh, so there isn't a patch available already? Is there an ETA?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea on an ETA on this? Interestingly, when I got the box initially, it was fine for about 5 minutes until it did its update, then it started shaking. I've had it for two weeks now and no fix has been provided...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As a note, I've raised a number of support calls about this with no response and no one seems to understand the issue... just the people on this thread 😞
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps you've been missed out. In which case it might be helpful to submit your Samsung televisions information again in this topic... Either-way, it can't hurt 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have passed your seriel numbers on to get a fix deployed.

This should take no longer than 48 hours to reach your boxes, after 48 hours have passed please can you do a software update to your NOW TV Smart Box.

Thanks

Andy