cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart box trial

Anyone know if the smart box/stick trial emails have been sent out yet??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User not as far as I have seen. It can take a while though.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So now we know we have been chosen to take part in the trial we can sit back and await further instructions in a few weeks time Smiley Happy

I would respectfully suggest that from here on in we make no further comment as regards the trials as our participation in, and content of, the trials are to remain confidential as per standard procedure (and to stop anyone stepping outside the T&Cs of said trial).

Good luck guys Smiley Happy

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User

Do have this to ask when does start and I don't have trial app etc , on my current stick do I contact @Karl-F to make sure they have my correct Device details..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does receiving this morning email mean we have be selected to take part??

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User

Looks like if you received email from NOW TV trial team been accepted for trial..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Soulcal24 @Anonymous User

If you received the email then yes you have been selected for the trial. There has been no date given as yet for trial start and until the second email comes out signifying the start you will not have trial software on your device. The second email will tell you what you need to do to attain the necessary software.

@Soulcal24 If you have already forwarded your details, which I'd assume you have otherwise you wouldn't have received the current email, then you will be good to go when the trial starts.

From past experiences trialling software for different providers/companies I would stress again that you shouldn't reveal any aspect of the trial, nor your involvement in it, once the trial period starts. Remember that part of your initial 'signing up' for the trial means signing up to the Terms of said tral. We have effectively signed an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) which binds us to confidentiality re the trialling period and any aspect of the trial or software we have been chosen to test.

Finally, it is imperative we test the software to its utmost (fulfilling any tasks we are set by the trials team) so we can provide detailed feedback to help with the softwares development.

Now we just sit back, put our feet up, and wait for the testing to begin Smiley Happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I havent heard about this. What is it please? Is there a new smart box coming out?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No there is no new now tv smart box coming out. I read there was a new now tv app and home screen update coming for all current now Tv boxes black box, now tv smart box, now tv smart stick.

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User

Like what @Anonymous User has said it's for NOW TV members to sign up for latest trial so if you haven't signed up then you have missed out on this current trial until next one comes along.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has the beta trail started for the homepage update and new now tv app. I am not on the trail.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Has the beta trail started for the homepage update and new now tv app. I am not on the trail.

Anyone participating in a trial, no matter who it is for, is subject to an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). That NDA would forbid them from posting here or anywhere else that a trial has started (or not) or of their involvement in said trial(s).