cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart Box Offer!!!

Hi all

Currently on offer at Curry's Smart Box plus 3 months Entertainment pass- now having that pass already i'm presuming i can cancel existing one use the voucher from Curry;s and basically get a cheap Smart box plus three monthe free pass( or nearly free I suppose)- am I missing something or is it that simple ?

Thanks Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No need to cancel your pass. When you receive the code just follow the steps here to apply it to your account

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

Once applied it will kick in automatically when your current month ends, giving you the next 3 months free. Then once your 3 months is up you'll automatically revert to being charged each month (unless you cancel the pass before the 3 months is up).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No need to cancel your pass. When you receive the code just follow the steps here to apply it to your account

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

Once applied it will kick in automatically when your current month ends, giving you the next 3 months free. Then once your 3 months is up you'll automatically revert to being charged each month (unless you cancel the pass before the 3 months is up).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that bit of a no brainer
Richard
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a similar deal last week (from John Lewis). Now TV Smart Box plus 3 month's entertainment pass.

My original enterntainment pass runs out in early December, so will be using the the new pass I got in the deal then.

I already had the standard 'black' Now TV box but have to say I'm really pleased with the Smart box as it has extra functionality (Freeview TV etc.).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you are enjoying your new box. If you want your new code to kick in when your current pass ends you can apply it to your account now, you don't lose any days of your current pass by doing this, but it stops you forgetting and if you leave it too late you'll end up getting charged for another month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's good info.... many thanks.

I'm coming to the end of my first 5 months Enterntainment pass, the first week of December and to be honest, was wondering when the best time was to add my new pass that I got with the recent deal.

I'll add my pass now that I know it doesn't 'bite' into the existing one and as you say, saves maybe forgetting and having to pay for a month.

Thanks again

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User yeah no worries, the system lets you apply a new voucher anytime in the last month of your current offer, and you don't lose out on any days, it will just kick in automatically when your current month ends.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again... that's really good info.

I wonder if it might be worth adding this info, about applying a Pass 'early' as a sticky to the forum?

Cheers!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It does mention in the Help Centre guide article that you can apply a new voucher within the last 30 days before your current existing voucher on your account expires.

Also, when you are within the last 30 days a green "apply voucher button" will appear next to your passes when going to the NowTV website My Account > My Passes.

Here's a screen shot taken from the "how to apply voucher" help guide article.

Screenshot (76).png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi... thanks for the reply and info.

Yes, I've spotted that in my account settings now.

I'll be the first to admit that I rarely (if ever) RTM ... no excuse, I know, but I'm guessing I'm in the majority with that one?  🙂

I recon if I were to grab all of the info sheets/manuals from all the devices I've bought in the last few years alone, I'd have enough to make a good bonfire.... they are all still in their original plastic wrappings too  😉

Cheers!