cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart Box Offer!!!

Hi Guys, how are you all keeping?.....I hope that you're all playing nicely together! Smiley Wink

Right then, a bit of news for all of you.....

.....If you want to upgrade to a Smart NowTV box, or just want a good deal, get down to your local Sainsbugs, pronto!!!

They have the Smart Box on offer, with a 3 month Entertainment pass for £20.00 (Down from 50 quid!!).  Anyway, from today (15th Nov) until the 21st it's "Double Up" time for Nectar customers who have sufficient points/money in their Nectar account.  Let's just say that you've built up £21.00 worth of points, you can double up multiples of £5.00 to £10.00 and so on, up to a maximum of £40.00 in any one department.

So then, you can go to Customer services and ask for £10.00 worth of Nectar points doubled up to £20.00 for the Electrical Department, get a Smart box with 3 months entertainment for the equivalent of £10.00 and you won't even need to hand over a penny!  Happy Days! Smiley Very Happy

There you are, my friends.....My Christmas Gift to all of you, help and advice with a cheery smile and a wave.....Ho!-Ho!-Ho! Smiley Happy

Be quick, they won't last long.....Sainsbugs version of "Quality Street" choccies are also in stock....Fill your winter boots and enjoy! Smiley LOL

All the very best, Folks!  Take care of yourselves. Smiley Happy

10 REPLIES 10
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User ooh I really enjoyed Bosch too, eagerly waiting for season 4 to show up on there.