cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart Box Offer!!!

Hi Guys, how are you all keeping?.....I hope that you're all playing nicely together! Smiley Wink

Right then, a bit of news for all of you.....

.....If you want to upgrade to a Smart NowTV box, or just want a good deal, get down to your local Sainsbugs, pronto!!!

They have the Smart Box on offer, with a 3 month Entertainment pass for £20.00 (Down from 50 quid!!).  Anyway, from today (15th Nov) until the 21st it's "Double Up" time for Nectar customers who have sufficient points/money in their Nectar account.  Let's just say that you've built up £21.00 worth of points, you can double up multiples of £5.00 to £10.00 and so on, up to a maximum of £40.00 in any one department.

So then, you can go to Customer services and ask for £10.00 worth of Nectar points doubled up to £20.00 for the Electrical Department, get a Smart box with 3 months entertainment for the equivalent of £10.00 and you won't even need to hand over a penny!  Happy Days! Smiley Very Happy

There you are, my friends.....My Christmas Gift to all of you, help and advice with a cheery smile and a wave.....Ho!-Ho!-Ho! Smiley Happy

Be quick, they won't last long.....Sainsbugs version of "Quality Street" choccies are also in stock....Fill your winter boots and enjoy! Smiley LOL

All the very best, Folks!  Take care of yourselves. Smiley Happy

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Cor blimey guv'nor you could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw your post on the forum. Thanks for the top tip and all the best for the festive season, same time next year? 😉

Take care!

image.jpeg

PS must tag @Lindzi she'll be gutted she's missed you!

Lindzi
Elite 2

Oh hey @Anonymous User !!! Thanks for the Sainsbugs tips I'll be down there even if it's just for the choccies....lots of choccies

Have a lovely Christmas (just in case you don't pop by here before then)

P.s. Just for old times sake, I am currently binge watching The Deuce and 'watch next' has worked every single time on that box set woo hoo!!!

Thanks for the tag @Andy I would have hated to miss @Anonymous User

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

P.s. Just for old times sake, I am currently binge watching The Deuce and 'watch next' has worked every single time on that box set woo hoo!!!

@Lindzi Looks like Xmas has come early! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Crikey @Andy....I just got an e-mail from NowTV saying "Andy (Legend) has mentioned you in a post"....I thought, "Hello, that self-publicity machine I bought him for Christmas must have been opened early!!!"  Seriously, Mon Ami, thanks for the kind wishes and the same, right back at your good self. Smiley Happy

Just an addition to the post about the Smart Box....Sainsbugs are doing the Black Box with a two month entertainment pass for £12.50, if anybody is interested.

Aah, @Lindzi, do you know, I am really pleased that the old "Now and Next" is working for you and the "Circles of Doom" are a thing of the past.....Is that with a box or your Tv app?  Either way, so long as it's working, who cares, eh?  I never really got into "The Deuce" but I see that series 2 of "Quantico" has been added today.  OK, it's not the best thing in the world but at least it's a new boxset.  To be honest, I still have 5 months left on my entertainment pass, so I haven't totally disappeared ( I can be driven away, if you have a big enough stick Smiley Wink) but I have been giving "Bosch", "Outlander" and a good few films a darn good go on a certain other streaming set up. (Ahem! Smiley Embarassed )

And lots of waves to you too @caseyb1993 (I love your new Avatar) Smiley Very Happy  Don't worry, Casey, the Lilac one is still in the tub this year, it's my favourite as well!!

If I don't "Talk" to you all before....Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year, Guys.

All the best. Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes, I have gone Rick and Morty obsessed. 😄 

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!! 😄

Same to you, have a lovely Christmas!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Crikey @Andy....I just got an e-mail from NowTV saying "Andy (Legend) has mentioned you in a post"...

@Anonymous User Tell me about it, it makes me sound like I've snuffed it and am corresponding from beyond the grave! If that entertainment pass is still going strong you might like to know they've added new boxsets from Challenge and Pick onto the service. Surely an entire boxset of Gladiators would be the perfect accompaniment to those choc-binging sessions!

Till next time, whenever that may be!

PS @Lindzi You might want to check out Slasher boxset from the Pick channel, started watching it last night and enjoying it, only 8eps for the complete story, bit like a TV equivalent of the Scream movies if that takes your fancy.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I am scared easily but I am willing to give it a go.....in the daytime only Smiley Embarassed

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hey @Anonymous User!! *Wavesssss*.

I hope Sainsbugs has my Popping Candy Truffle this year. There will be hell to pay if they don't. 😄

Aldi's Dairyfine chocolate is pretty nice as well. I hope they have a Christmas version. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User they were £20 in Tesco too. But obviously no double clubcard points.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.