cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Box Office App

Has any NOW TV Smart owners seen this app on App Store which is great thing to use but need to sign up though.
6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  yes have seen it.  Looks like it will be popular with many folk.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
mark_suff
Expert

@Anonymous User I only found it when an ad for it popped up on home screen mentioning it, never would have known it was there otherwise, wonder why they've kept it so "top secret". Having said that doubt i'll use it.

BicBasher
Elite

@mark_suff NOW TV emailed customers about the app on Saturday before the boxing.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.

@BicBasher wrote:

@mark_suff NOW TV emailed customers about the app on Saturday before the boxing.

They must have forgotten to include me on that mailing list then! Only found out about it by reading it on here.

mark_suff
Expert

Same here I never got the email either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

The Sky Box Office App wasn't heavily publicised this time around.

With it being a new App they just wanted to make sure all was working ok.

However I presume going forward Sky Box Office will start to let more people know that the app is there.

Just so everyone knows this app is managed by Sky Box Office, NOW TV do not have any control over the app or any bookings/ payments made through it and we are also unable to help with any technical issues.

Please see the links here and here for more information including support.

Thanks

Andy