cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Live Channels No longer live pause

Just noticed that Sky One, Sky Atlantic and Sky Living are no longer pausing the live channels. When you press pause it displays the channel info. Also there is a white rectangle at the bottom left of these three live channels. All other live channels pause as normal. Any ideas whats going on?

6 REPLIES 6
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just noticed that Sky One, Sky Atlantic and Sky Living are no longer pausing the live channels. When you press pause it displays the channel info. Also there is a white rectangle at the bottom left of these three live channels. All other live channels pause as normal. Any ideas whats going on?

Hi @Anonymous User were currenty investigating this and hope to have a fix in please asap. Sorry about the trouble your having. Thanks for taking the time to report this too, helps a lot. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I noticed this and would be delighted and over the moon if this could be sorted soon. Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't pause live tv ,a small box is displayed on the screen ,it's a smart box

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User there were technical issues with audio description coming through rather than standard feed. The fix has disabled pause. I am certain that the technical teams will be working on a fix and roll out a software update.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Do you know why there is a white edge box displayed in the left bottom corner of the screen ?
Margm
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Do you know why there is a white edge box displayed in the left bottom corner of the screen ?
Margm

Electronic watermark