Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Trickyc21
Advocate

Set up

Hi there 

I’ve set up my now tv smart box but there isn’t any app’s loaded on it & the store isn’t working . What is the best way to access the store & get apps on the smart box .I can watch the free passes on my phone but don’t want that . So my free passes are running out & I’m not watching them. 

Thanks in in advance for any advice 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Set up

This is what a powered-on, fully set up, NowTV Stick looks like. (Or would do if this Community software didn’t insist on rotating the picture 90 degrees). I daresay the Smart Box might look a little different, but not a lot, I would have thought.

‘Set up’ means that I have made the network connection to my WiFi, and signed in to NowTV.

Can you post a screenshot of what you see from yours?

It’s possible that it is faulty, as I assume you have never seen it working, but it may just be that the setup is incomplete.

Your screenshot may reveal which.

04052928-DBD7-4D4F-92BD-F22575C721F2.jpeg

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
1 Reply
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Set up

This is what a powered-on, fully set up, NowTV Stick looks like. (Or would do if this Community software didn’t insist on rotating the picture 90 degrees). I daresay the Smart Box might look a little different, but not a lot, I would have thought.

‘Set up’ means that I have made the network connection to my WiFi, and signed in to NowTV.

Can you post a screenshot of what you see from yours?

It’s possible that it is faulty, as I assume you have never seen it working, but it may just be that the setup is incomplete.

Your screenshot may reveal which.

04052928-DBD7-4D4F-92BD-F22575C721F2.jpeg

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂