cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Secret screens

Is there / can there be a list of secret screens in one place, possibly stickied? Maybe referred to as diagnostic screens instead. It's frustrating searching the whole forum and not know if there's another screen which might provide better info.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

HOMEx5 FFx3 RWx2.............Factory reset, update software, info (do not change server settings)

HOMEx5UP DOWN UP DOWN UP..........Wi-Fi Secret Screen

HOMEx5 FF PLAY REW PLAY FF.....Platform Secret Screen, system operations menu (reboot, sleep, pings, screen resolutions), IP info, wireless secret screen link

HOMEx5 REWx3 FFx2.............Bit Rate Override menu (n/a for NOW TV)

HOMEx3 UPx2 RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT …..Installed Channels Info

HOMEx3 UPx2 LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT …..Developer Settings Screen

HOMEx5 RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT……….Network Settings Screen alternate route

HOMEx5 UP REWx2 FFx2..........Reboots Device

I've omitted one secret screen that shouldn't be tampered with at all. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Mark. I know this sounds a really odd question but I ask out of frustration as I am not getting anywhere. The home button is the one with the house on it isn’t it?
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes, the home button is the one with the little house on it. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sounds like NOW TV want you to check that the bitrate settings are on automatic. To change that setting (which doesn't affect NOW TV stream quality anyway) you would have had to go into the secret screen at some time and changed it yourself. If you know you've not done that then rather than messing around trying to check I would just report back to NOW TV that it's on the automatic setting and save yourself the hassle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy. That’s exactly what NOW TV are saying. I won’t bother then, not that I can get into the secret menu anyway. Was hoping to see why they are telling be my internet speed is less than 2.5 mbp when it is 108 mbp to try and see if there is s reason for my blurry images on screen. Seems the sectret menu won’t help me anyway. Thanks for your help 😊